Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A bit of History


Our Sara was born December 21st, 2001. We had waited anxiously to meet her. While pregnant with her, I would rub my belly and talk to her about how couldn't wait to meet her. I would talk to her about all the things we were going to do and how much fun we would have. Our pregnancy went great, the only problem was my passing out often, from my blood sugar dropping. No big deal. I enjoyed every movement every kick she made. I had visions of going to the park, dancing, singing, playing, school, all of the typical things parents look forward to. After being induced, I still could not dialate past a centimeter and after a few hours of hard contractions, nothing was changed. Saras heart rate spiked up and they did a c-section. Everything went well and there she was. Eight pounds two ounces of beautiful plump baby girl. She had blue eyes and really dark hair, little pink lips, ten fingers, ten toes. She was perfect! I fell in love with her instantly. She was such a good baby, and was sleeping through the night by two months old. She had lots of problms with reflux and didn't gainmuch weight her first 4 months. It turned out to be lactose intolerance instead of reflux.

No comments:

Post a Comment